Morgano asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Whats a good excersize and diet to make me loose atleast 2 pounds a day?

I dont wanna here any negative sayings that you cant because you can. Plus dont give me any other diets and workouts if you cant loose atleast 2 pounds. And if do, they will not be used at ALL and it will be just a waste of time. And no, i dont wanna buy any work out videos. Im just a teen.

Best Answer

(Your kind of negative/), ... Yes you can loose 2 pounds a day, ive known buddies who have lost 5 a day, but its not all fat and wont all stay off, most water weight will come off fast n first so thats what youll see.. To loose that much a day youll jave to be working out at a constant routine daily , n have no life... Simple high intensity cardios will do the trick find your hrt rate max, n at what point your doing and change that to ur max

Hey! I've lost so many pounds in a month.

I don't eat bread or rice.

No soda or sweets.

I drink lots of water

Every morning and night I do:

50 curl ups

2 minute plank

30 squats

25 pushups

10 leg lifts and butt kicks (each leg)

And I run for at least 45 mins daily

I don't eat after 6 pm.

For breakfest:

Bowl of bran cereal with berries

Avocado with cottage cheese

Or fruit smoothies

And for snacks:

Raw veggies like carrots with non fat ranch

Cup of fruits

Hope this works for you as it has for me!

Source(s): Gone from 240 pounds to 150

Honey..you cant lose 2 lbs of body fat a day. It is impossible. If you ran marathon and ate one meal you wouldn't likely lose a legit lb in one day. You can shed water weight but that just comes back when you drink.