Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

she is always in my mind?

So i go to a university but over the summer decided to take some classes at my comminuty college in my hometown. There i met this girl who is going to be in the same university as me and is in the same career as me we are studying identical stuff. Either we have had small talk but we rarely talk. She tries to talk to me sometimes by asking about the university but it ends abrutply. We even had a talk once about the classes and she said "we might be in the same class hopefully." I at least want to be friends with her so we can talk at the university and become better friends and hopefully something can develop.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just get to know her better. Maybe get a good conversation going and ask her out on a date. Who knows, maybe you could be together one day. Only time will tell :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She likes you. Trust me when a girl goes from saying she wants to be in the same class as you to ending conversations quickly she likes you. But go in slow she is most likely very shy.

• 9 years ago

yep be friends with her and stay together through out so that u can show her that she is comfy with u and that u r always by her side no matter what..go 4 it dude

• 9 years ago

ask her out to lunch

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Buddy you didn't ask a question. You just told a story...

But you could always try... I donno... asking her out! Just an idea.

Hope this helps!

kindly answer mine =)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhZjT...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.