she is always in my mind?

So i go to a university but over the summer decided to take some classes at my comminuty college in my hometown. There i met this girl who is going to be in the same university as me and is in the same career as me we are studying identical stuff. Either we have had small talk but we rarely talk. She tries to talk to me sometimes by asking about the university but it ends abrutply. We even had a talk once about the classes and she said "we might be in the same class hopefully." I at least want to be friends with her so we can talk at the university and become better friends and hopefully something can develop.

Favorite Answer

Just get to know her better. Maybe get a good conversation going and ask her out on a date. Who knows, maybe you could be together one day. Only time will tell :)

She likes you. Trust me when a girl goes from saying she wants to be in the same class as you to ending conversations quickly she likes you. But go in slow she is most likely very shy.

yep be friends with her and stay together through out so that u can show her that she is comfy with u and that u r always by her side no matter what..go 4 it dude

ask her out to lunch

Buddy you didn't ask a question. You just told a story...

But you could always try... I donno... asking her out! Just an idea.

Hope this helps!

kindly answer mine =)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhZjT...