Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My jailbroken 3g iPod won't work, working fine then messed up?

My 3g iPod was jailbroken, and when it died, i tuned it back on and cydia along with other jailbreak apps didn't work. It has died many times and when i turn it on, it's fine. Also safari doesn't open and the youtube app (the one you can't delete) doesn't load videos.(I dont want to restore it or do anything that will erase all my stuff, but I will if I need too) Please tell me whats wrong and how to fix it. (And if you tell me how, i will give best answer 15 points or more, depending on how helpful it is)

oh so that means your iPod is tethered so what u have to do is go to the source u used to jailbreak your iPod for example if u used redsnow u have to plug in ur iPod to the computer and turn on redsnow and then you press reboot which will make your iPod be normal again u have to do this every time u turn off ur iPod or ur battery dies