i want to use my ipod touch outside of my house. how can i do this?

is there a wifi hotspot thing that i can buy and always have on me? im cheap and dont want to buy a real iphone. and if there is a wifi thing i can buy is there small ones preferibly one that can just fit in my pocket? and one that i dont have to pay monthly for?

• Rocky

If you want your own portable internet hotspot you would need a computer and a internet usb stick which you have to pay monthly for

• tubb

the internet basically works on your own residence. To have internet youd choose an IPHONE. Sorry :P .or you are able to scouse borrow the internet of alternative residences on an analogous time as your outdoors. however the relationship will suck. i'm getting my instant connection at homestead,and that i scouse borrow the universities internet whilst im in college. yet yeah you pick an iphone