Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i want to use my ipod touch outside of my house. how can i do this?

is there a wifi hotspot thing that i can buy and always have on me? im cheap and dont want to buy a real iphone. and if there is a wifi thing i can buy is there small ones preferibly one that can just fit in my pocket? and one that i dont have to pay monthly for?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Rocky
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If you want your own portable internet hotspot you would need a computer and a internet usb stick which you have to pay monthly for

• tubb
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the internet basically works on your own residence. To have internet youd choose an IPHONE. Sorry :P .or you are able to scouse borrow the internet of alternative residences on an analogous time as your outdoors. however the relationship will suck. i'm getting my instant connection at homestead,and that i scouse borrow the universities internet whilst im in college. yet yeah you pick an iphone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.