I'm having my first date on Friday and I'm clueless on dating so can I get some help?

Like I said my first date is on Friday and it's with the cutest girl in my school and I don't want to screw up I need a little help. PLEASE

Favorite Answer

Dress cute. Be polite. Smile a lot. Be confident. Compliment her a few times. Also, don't talk all about yourself, other then when she asks you a question. If there is a lag in the conversation, ask her something specific about herself.

Also, try to find something in common to talk about such as music, tv, school, sports, hobbies, family life, etc.

And also insist on paying, unless she actually seems to be getting upset. In that case, let her split it with you. But if she merely offers to pay, don't let her! She'll probably want to tell her friends afterwards that YOU paid.

omg how adorable don't go to a movie go to dinner or bowling somewhere fun the beach something where it will be memorable bring her flowers we girls love things like that awww

Take her somewhere so that the two of you can both enjoy each others company.