Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Do rich people hate poor people?

I feel that rich people spend their money on unnecessary stuff why don't they help the poor it would be a better world

Favorite Answer

you just said it your self... its THEIR MONEY.

how would you like it if someone just walked up to you...open your purse, helped themselves to some of your money and gave it away?

why dont you help the poor? the middle class outnumbers the rich, they could ALL damn well afford to give away a few bucks a year...but they, and you dont because its easier to point a finger and expect someone else to be a saint.

Rich LOVE the poor because they know the poor people will work for them for little $$$

poor in my opinion usually hate the rich, because well, they work for them! LOL

Sure.

no we just see u as peasants lolz xD thats wat my dad calls poor ppl

NO.