If you had to choose three words to describe the kind of person you want to be, what would they be?

& why?

Favorite Answer

A Good Example.

Ben Franklin said A good example is the best sermon. I think we should try to be good examples for each other. Life is hard and we don't need to beat each other down, we need to try to be kind to one another and help each other, and we need to try and be a good example. We all goof things in life, we all do things we wished we didn't, we all hurt others, but we really need to try and be a good example, we need to try to do our best, even if sometimes we fail, we should still try.

Edit to previous question asked.

The Pothole Story

Once upon a time, on a Monday, a man was walking down a road. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, he found himself at the bottom of a big, dark place. It was scary! After several hours, he figured out that he had fallen into a very large pothole. He wasn't able to get out on his own--actually it required a lot of help to get out, but eventually he did get out. It was awful.

The very next day--Tuesday, the man was walking down the road and fell into the pothole again. This time he immediately recognized where he was, but he still couldn't get out. He needed help again.

Wednesday, when the man fell in the pothole for the 3rd time, he remembered how to get out, and--with much hard work--was able to get out on his own. Whew!

On Thursday, the man was walking down the street again. As he approached the pothole, he remembered his previous falls. He even saw the pothole when he got close... but unfortunately he fell in anyway. But he knew the way out pretty well this time, and got out quickly.

On Friday, the man saw the pothole from a good distance away. He felt so proud of himself for spotting it, and while it took a lot of effort, he did manage to walk around it safely, and didn't fall in for the first time in a long time! Hurrah!

On Saturday, the man took a different road. Author Unknown

Skinny (lol) nice an brave( like standing up for ppl brave I it's more than 3 but I was describing lol)

In all seriousness Hunger Games Career,not only I like Hunger Games but I have done it for my whole like so yea Hunger Games Career

Source(s): Life

Loving - for this is only how I will find true happiness

Loved - for I have a hole in my heart

Wise - for then I would know what to do with the first two

Source(s): Just another brother doling out the advice on Yahoo Answers
  • DK52

Honest - because I like to have respect and even for those that annoy or try to hurt me I know that the truth hurts more than a lie.

Loyal - because I enjoy being trusted as much as I like for others to know they can trust me.

Understanding - because understanding is key to everything.

Talented

Sweet

pretty :D

sensitive, rational and caring