Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 9 years ago

Team katie or team Bianca on degrassi?

why is everyone team Bianca on degrassi I don't get it I thought more people will be on team Katie can someone explain why they prefer bianca over katie?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well i belive it for many reasons including

she's prettier

coolier

not a total *****

more people can relate to her

shes been on the show for longer

Drew should be with Biance because he likes her

and katie isn't really liked on that show as much

Source(s): cause I'm cool.
  • 9 years ago

Team Bianca cuz she is not a controll freak unlike Katie and Katie is always over reacting to everything and Katie isn't as a good girl as everybody thought but Bianca changed to but in a good way as bad to good

• 9 years ago

Team Bianca.. Katie is just a horrible person. And Bianca's hottttt not just in a body way but her personality while Katie is a mean trainwreck

• 9 years ago

If I had to pick one of them to b my best friend I would go with Bianca cuz she cooler she would b way more fun as for Katie she's a nut job :/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Bianca anyday!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.