YouTube fishing video ideas?

I have a YouTube channel IowaOutdoors101 I do hunting, fishing, and shooting videos. I have the normal fishing videos but I want ideas for videos to make that will attract subscribers. Anything for hunting fishing or shooting will work. I was thinking maybe a intro to fishing series?

Favorite Answer

Maybe you can do a video describing the basic needs for fishing/ hunting.

Fishing: the type of equipment you will need, your opinion on the best rods/ poles and the strings.

Hunting/ shooting: equipment needed, what to look out for, what you may need in certain situations, traps for hunting, what animals to look out for.

You actually caught my attention with the things you say you do for your channel. I will be sure to check it out. Look out for JustKiddingPro. That's me. :)

Youtube Fishing Videos Uk

I just looked at one of your vids and they look quite good and I don't think there is much u could do to your videos but for subscribers go to a fishing video with lots of vews and post a link to your video like advertising, and I'll sub u :)

You could do reviews of the rods, lures, and bait and take videos of reeling in fish