Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentConservation · 9 years ago

I'm worried..Please help!?

I was talking on the phone with my gf and then a girl that liked me took the phone from her while she was doing something. she was in my gfs house. then she told me that my gfs cheating on me, going out with her brother. I didn't know if she had a brother or not and I was put on speaker and when she came into the room she heard me saying that I was going to dump her because I thought she really did cheat on me. Then she got mad at me and started to cry and the other girl set me up because she always wanted us to break up because she had a crush on me. now my gfs crying and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid that she might dump me for what I said. I take back what I said. the other girl just hung up on me. what should I do?

• Mr.357
    Favorite Answer

I would say that the two of you are broke up. Go for the girl that broke the two of you up, especially if she has bigger t****** than your ex girlfriend.

Take it from a guy that has been through similar experiences. what happened to me was my enemies were spreading rumors to my gf that I said that I hated her when it was a lie. to you, you should not call her for a while. If she calls you pick up the phone and explain what happened. Or just call her. Then apologize Tell her that you was just playing that you weren't serious and that the other girl set you up on saying that. If she's the sympathetic type, she'll take the apology and understand. she'll get angry at the other girl and never speak to her again which is good because she's the one that got you into this mess. Just give her time to get her anger to fade away a little. then get ready what to say. Good luck dude.

Go on fb and post something like "I love her but I think now I might lose her forever " or something close

just tell her what her friend did. she'll understand