Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what should I get my brother for his birthday?

my brother is turning 23 this week

and I have no idea what to get him :\ he into apple(not the fruit lol) but he has an iphone ipod ipad mac -_- he has those expensive(useless) stuff that they sell in apple store so now Im just like :\ what should I get him

he's not into video games at all.. he has a website about apple store

I was thinking of maybe making or buying a cake which is an iphone.. like a cake that has a pic of an iphone on it but Im not sure

Im his lil sis btw. lol I dont work Im 17

Update:

my bro isn't into any tupes of instruments or anything musics

he's all into apple store and those online stuff

Update 2:

thanks ppl

but I have made cards for my friends and he told me

dont make me one of those cards -_- yeah that's my bro

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Guitar. Dudes Love Guitar.

Source(s): Sometimes, you just gotta have a little faith.
  • 9 years ago

The cake is a great idea ! If you want to joke and give a gag gift get a hot wheels car and a car key tell him you got your money together with your parents (if u get them in on it it will be better and funnier)give him the key and tell him you got him an awesome car and really play it up

• 9 years ago

Ok

• 9 years ago

Just give him what he like or something useful , such as wallent please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.