I walked in on I'm my son and his girl friend?

I walked in in my 15 year old son and his 15 year old girl friend. She was on top of him and he was in his boxers and his shirt was up on his chest and she was kissing his neck. She was on her knees leaning over top of him. She has her shorts on and her bra. When I walled in they both looked up an I just shut the door. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Knocking wld had been better, than a walk in. but anyways just sit them down nd talk wt both of them, no matter how much u tell ure kids not to have sex its not gona stop them from doing it. Just let them know that u dnt approve of what u saw but if it were to happen to use condoms. Nd tell his gf to respect ure house.

• PetMom

Tell her to leave. It will be easier to deal with the situation once she is gone. She is not your child, and it is not your responsibility to parent her.

Call her parents. As the mother of a teen age daughter, I would like to know if my daughter was participating in this behavior. I would hope that you are going to placing boundaries for your son, and I would certainly like to do so with my child.

Talk to your son. Set reasonable boundaries like not having friends in the house when you are not home, not having his girlfriend in his room. Then talk about the really important thing -- safe sex and all his options. Let him know what the consequences of his actions are and what you expect.

Open communication always works best in a situation like this. Ignoring it only encourages the behavior and punishment only makes a teen more rebellious.

Gee ... ummm ... get off of the internet, get involved, be a dad? Let your son know you don't approve of what he is doing. Just turning around and walking out of his room, and then hopping on the computer, was certainly not the answer.

sigh........

1) Tell him she's not allowed in his room anymore without the door being fully and completely open.

2) tell him you don't approve of him having sex so young.

3) Get his father involved and have him give him a talk about responsibility, safe sex.

4) If you know her parents, talk to them about what happened.

Great parenting

Wow...15?

You parents sure do suck at your job

The world is going down...for real

I'd break them up, as in no contact

I'm sure she's a slu* and if he gets her pregnant that's the end of his future

Well, unless you want a 15 year old raising a child

Trust me, back at my high school I saw like 5 pregnant girls/ young mothers

At 15? Wow...Everyday it's getting worse

• ?

So they are still in bed together while you are on the computer???

Contact your wife. She may know.

Source(s): I smell a troll
  • Talk to them about using protection, no matter what you do you cannot stop it. They will find ways around boundaries you set. Your best bet is to make sure they are prepared and protected.

Act normal. When she leaves, tell your son not to go far or you"ll turn him into a girl. Get my point?

Ask them if they are still virgins