My left nipple really hurts?

I think my left nipples swollen, like, today I was putting on my bra after I got up in the morning, and I noticed it was more... I guess, pink then the other one? And I poked it and lower down on the nipple it feels sort of, hardish and hurts a lot. I'm trying to explain this as best as I can but it's sort of hard. I'm 16 by the way, and my period just went away.

I was wondering if this is normal? it's never happen before. I don't have any bumps on my breasts either, I guess I'm just over worrying.

Puberty, you're fine.