trevonna asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Should i use moose on my hair?

do you think it will make my hair wavy.... I have hair like madison pettis tighter curls and shorter... I know my hair wont get completely wavy because I have curly hair...i dont have the frizzy black hair ither....should i use it when my hair is wet... becase when i get out the shower my hair is soft and ready to style....should i use gel and holding spray too

Favorite Answer

I feel you! Deffinitely use moose, it's amazing. And i wouldn't recomend hairspray. Gel, it works just as well. But use also a shine serum or a hair cream or leave in conditioner. That's what controls my hair, and im sure itll help cause i have the same hair type. Hope it helps!

Source(s): I'm a hair specialist

Herbal essences has the line Tousle Me Softly or something like that. I'd use that

Yes it will take frizz away and make curls more defined. Gel will also work.

• Zenos

Even a baby "moose" will be too big to wear on your hair, so don't do it!