Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i want to change banks?

Sooo Huntington bank sucks in my opinion and its totally my fault for choosing to start an account with them without researching it first, but i would like to know a good bank to put my money in and also i'd like a bank with a good credit program to help me build it and get good loans. also should i consider credit unions?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm very happy with PNC. Still have free checking and free online checkwriting. Any time I have had a problem they resolved it in my favor. Credit unions are a great place to build your credit. They generally have lower rates and are more consumer friendly since they are owned by the the members, that means you. You still need to monitor your statements as all banks have changing fees. As various government regulations are passed or changed the banks change their fee structure.

• 9 years ago

I hate all banks but maybe look for some local ones and compare what they offer you. Also some people really like local credit unions to do all their banking, car and home loans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.