Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Why have i been so emotional lately?

I have been so emotional over the littlest things the past 2-3 weeks but today it is really hitting me hard.

It comes and goes but today i can't shake it off. I will be fine one minute then the next i am down and upset. I can't hold down my job because i am so emotional and I am exhausted on top of that i don't even work that many hours. I just had my monthly about a week ago and i am going on my fourth month of yaz or yazmin i can't remember which one it is haha. Could my birth control all the sudden be doing this to me? I do not feel like myself at all....

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have also been tired and depressed lately. I talked to my doctor and he said my vitamin D and Iron are low. I started taking vitamins and that really helped. Maybe this might also help you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.