? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Why have i been so emotional lately?

I have been so emotional over the littlest things the past 2-3 weeks but today it is really hitting me hard.

It comes and goes but today i can't shake it off. I will be fine one minute then the next i am down and upset. I can't hold down my job because i am so emotional and I am exhausted on top of that i don't even work that many hours. I just had my monthly about a week ago and i am going on my fourth month of yaz or yazmin i can't remember which one it is haha. Could my birth control all the sudden be doing this to me? I do not feel like myself at all....

Favorite Answer

I have also been tired and depressed lately. I talked to my doctor and he said my vitamin D and Iron are low. I started taking vitamins and that really helped. Maybe this might also help you.