Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

If Obama gets re-elected, whose mess will he inherit this time?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mr. Bush and the non cooperation of his party have caused more than enough mess (in addition to what was already there) to keep several more presidents occupied.

• 9 years ago

He won't be done fixing the mess he inherited. Maybe if we get a good majority in the legislature he will be able to improve things enough that people will see how much more Democrats do for the working and middle class people in this country and will elect another Democratic president and a legislative majority again and then after about another 8 years of Democratic control we will manage to actually fix the mess left for us by the Republicans.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He will still blame the Republicans for not cooperating and Bush for leaving his mess, both of which I disagree with. I wouldn't have such an issue with his leadership if he would stop blaming Republicans for everything. Frankly, Republicans and Democrats disagree with him and don't always cooperate.

When has he ever tried to work with the Republicans? Where was the olive branch? If Republicans disagree with his proposals, why should they have to cave in to Democrat policies? That was my problem with Bush. He caved to Democrat policies that really screwed up this country.

To answer your question, he will inherit his own mistakes, and I hope for his and our sakes, we won't suffer for his mistakes.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The GOP will probably still be the same roadblock they have been for the last three years. Maybe this time around they'll try and help the country instead of training all their energy on getting back the White House at the expense of the rest of us. Naw...that'll never happen!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Excellent

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bush's - you guys have NO idea how badly the republicans phuqued this country. There's a piles of republican sh*t to shovel up that will last 20 years or more.

• John W
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The community organizer, I like your research

• 9 years ago

Let's face it, Barack Hussein O'bama is more racist towards white people than George Wallace was towards black people...

• 9 years ago

Gibberish.

• Max
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Bush spent 8 years screwing it up. And it takes a lot longer to put humpty dumpty back together than it does to break him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.