Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 9 years ago

What are some fun things to do at a sleep over?

We are utterly bored and are trying to find something to do! ages are 12-15 theres 3 of us and we cant really do any bored game type things cause we dont have access to any and we already played truth or dare. We're really trying to find something to do in my room any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

You could give each other makeovers dance to music.

I recommend reading the Bible. Not only is it inspired of God, but if we follow the advice therein, it will make us successful. (Psalm 1:1-3; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17)

I personally love reading about the exploits of David recorded at 2 and. 2 Samuel. It is so exciting, and so is the book of Esther. I also love the books of James and 1 and 2 Corinthians.

Pillow fight