Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are the best pads?

With my last birth I bought Always with wings but they felt really plasticky and uncomfortable. What are the best cottony feeling pads that are really absorbant without bunching up too much?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally like stayfree. They have an overnight pad that is huge and absorbent and is not bulky at all. I don't like their maxis at all. Just the overnights. I am all stocked up for after mine comes!

• 9 years ago

Always Infinity. These saved my life. They're super thin but have the absorbency of a gross, bulky pad. They have varieties with and without wings; I prefer wings and don't notice them when I sit

I sound like a commercial, but good luck!

• 9 years ago

i used always or the walmart brand. but whichever with wings. i move alot so i needed something to stay with me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.