Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My school thinks im gay?

i dont know what to do. For some reason my school has been questioning my sexuality because this gay guy in my school has been talking to me a lot. then there was this rumor that the gay guy started saying that he gave me head in the bathroom. I wouldnt have a problem if the guys thought i was gay, but there is this girl in my class that i like and i plan on talking to her when school starts. i have a plan of hanging out with her a lot until hopefully she starts to have feelings for me. but that wont happen if she thinks i dont like girls.I could care less if the guys thought i was gay. i live in Wisconsin and have never experienced any racial, gender or sexual orientation discrimination so it wouldnt hurt me. I dont have any thing against gay people but if that girl thinks im gay she wont be interested in dating me but maybe just interested in being friends. What should i do?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

well schools dont think as they are inanimate objects. i dont know why you're complaining....

First of all, that guy spreading the rumor about you sucking his d!ck, not cool. Tell him to cut it out. Second of all, it's whatever. Like you said, it doesn't really matter what most people think of you. If someone asks you if you're really gay, just tell them you're not. If they don't believe you, who cares? And bring up the rumor jokingly to the girl like, "Haha, did you hear that rumor going around that I'm gay? I'm not but I think it's funny." Idk, that's awkward phrasing, but you can come up with something kind of like that.

• You are experiencing one of the realities of life. You are guilty of being gay by association. Do not let these people intimidate you. Hang out with your friend. Tell your potential gf about the rumor. If she does not listen to the fact that is a rumor, she is not worth having.

I would say ignore them, but that doesnt sound like it'd work out for you. Im just gonna say to keep going on as you normally would. If anyone asks you, just calmly say "No, I'm not". You could say it with some attitude, but dont over-do it because people will definetly think you are. Still, hang around that girl, because if she does, then she'll realize soon enough that you aren't gay.

Give the girl some credit. Maybe she's not dumb enough to believe stupid rumors. Go through with your plan, if she thinks you're gay now it'll be resolv'd when she actually gets to know you.

Just deny it. Say you're not. Tell he gay guy to stop saying he gave you head.

Leave the gays alone. Gays are a misguided and misunderstood people. They are a stubborn folk who are set in their ways. What you need to do is be friendly to them, treat them with respect, but don't get involved in their antics.

Source(s): It was the gay guy that started the gay rumor. Instead of addressing this with the gay, he let it go. This is their G.O. Kinda like a M.O., but for Gays.

Oh she'll know you're not gay if you flirt with her (you are gonna flirt right? Thats how she'll know you like her aswell!).

Let everyone know that your not. Tell them, let them see your not! Do everything in your power to NOT make them think that!

just tell her you are not gay you like her