Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i need help! please? boys and girls!!!?

so i havent talked to him in 6 months. and he randomly butt dials me and the song "stomach tied in knots" by sleeping with sirens is playing. which is one of my favorite songs by them and when i showed him them back when we were dating he said they were gay. and then he called me with them playing...

and the songs about how an guy doesnt know how to tell his feelings to his ex...

and so i tweeted about it saying hes a dick and he texts me saying he was going to apologize but the tweets his friends told him about didnt help.

meanwhile he told all his friends i was clingy and embarassing to be seen with and all this ****....

what do i do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ignore him.

You seem to have a lot of problems. Best thing to do is to ignore it. Why bother try to deal with them??? Because it only gonna stress you out even more as the more you think about it.

So I suggest that you should go take a warm shower right now. Then eat some ice cream while watch a comedy movie. Take your mind off things and don't think about anything. Seriously.

Source(s): Kira
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Do you still have feelings for him? I don't know what caused the break up in the first place, but if you still are interested in him and he was a good boy friend you might want to call him and tell him you miss understood when he called you and played the song that he never liked. He isn't saying very nice things about you. I would also bring that up. If you don't have any feelings for him I would probably just ignore him and all of his crap about you. After a while he will get tired of acting like that. Good luck

• 9 years ago

well first off we all know that guys are complete jerks when their friends are around. So this is normal. And he must just have mixed feelings. In my opinion this may mean something or nothing at all. You'll just have to be patient and see how it goes. In the mean time..don't make things harder for him. I hope I helped!!! good luck :)

• 9 years ago

Forget him. If he's not man enough to tell his friends then forget him.

but if he's not telling his friend it may not be true....and if it isnt he may want to use you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

ignore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.