Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A.S.P. asked in SportsOther - Sports · 9 years ago

Which era is better WWE or WWF?

What is better WWE era or WWF era?

Favorite Answer

WWF nothing compares!!!! WWE is like the generic cereal brand

i dont know

• WWE. I started watching in 1992,but it's developed so much since then the WWE is better. In WWF you saw the rock emerge,Stone Cold,Mankind,and more but they were still around during the WWE era so I'd made it great. Plus 2006 was the best year of WWE in my opinion

Source(s): Fan since 1992

Attitood era was the best thing ever in the history of rasslin. And that was WWF so that is my answers

WWF of course. Even before the attitude era it was better. (Although i watch it every week now and enjoy it)

WWF era was better.

Is that a real question? Lol chill homie WWF is way ******* better