how do i save gamecube games on a wii?

do i need a gamecube memory card? or an sd card?

if i need a gamecube memory card where do i put it on my wii?

Favorite Answer

you need a gamecube memory card. to use it you need to first have one. second at the top of the wii is the gamecube controller ports. directly behind those will be another flip up section that has 2 memory card ports. they will accept them as long as they are put in right.

if it's a completely stock Wii, you will need to use a Gamecube memory card, which plugs into the memory card port under a panel on the top of the Wii, next to the place the controller plugs in. Assuming you don't have one of the later model Wiis that took out backwards compatibility of course. It's possible to save to an SD card or USB drive if you're running DIOS MIOS or a similar modification, but that's unlikely to be the case so I'm not sure why I'm mentioning it.

You need a GameCube memory card.