Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to get a bucket on Minecraft.net in multiplayer?

I'm a new player of Minecraft...I have no idea what I am doing...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

As well as dependent on whether it's the free or paid version, it also depends whether the game is survival (which means you create you're own items) or if you're playing in creative (where everything is made for you). If you're in survival, you can easily create you're own bucket.

BUCKET:

[ ][ ][ ]

[=][ ][=] "="- smelted iron bars

[ ][=][ ]

This is what a bucket would look like when being created in the 3x3 squares (or the crafting table) You have to make sure that the iron is smelted in the furnace (which can be created with 8 bricks of cobblestone) with the help of some wood or coal.

FURNACE:

[~][~][~]

[~][ ][~] "~"- cobblestone

[~][~][~]

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If it is the free version you can't. You need to pay for full version to get full access to the brand new updated game. If it is the full game you need to get three IRON ORES and smelt them in a FURNACE to turn them into iron ingots. Once you get 3 IRON INGOTS you take them and place one on the bottom row of your CRAFTING BENCH in the middle, one on the right side of the middle row and one on the left side of the middle row,

Happy Crafting,

Matt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.