I gained weight but got smaller?

Recently, I somehow drastically gained 10 pounds. I went to the doctor, and checked on several scales and now I'm 130 instead of 120. I'm 5'6 1/2 btw. My size 1 jeans suddenly feel looser, my t-shirts are a little big, and I went from a Small to an x-small? Shouldn't my clothes be tight or s/t? I'm not complaining, but why is this?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you've gained some muscle! Good for you :) Muscle weighs more than fat, so that accounts for the 10lb gain and smaller clothing sizes. When you figure out you're secret let me know! haha

Sounds like it could be you gained muscle mass and lost fat. Muscle weighs twice the weight of fat. If you have been doing alot of extra activities then this is most likely the case.

Source(s): Experience

EZas3.14 is genuine. the place your penis is asserted on your physique advantageous factors weight only like something of your physique. As you develop in weight this section likewise advantageous factors fat. The tissues of the penis that fill with blood are related interior your physique and characteristic a fastened length. although something of your physique could develop in length because of the load benefit your penis won't. regardless of if, the best information is that as you unfastened weight you will regain what you theory you misplaced because of the fact it wont be lined by using the surplus fat.

Are you working out ? if so you're probably gaining muscle

Did you grow ? That Maybe has something to do with it

Have you been working out? If you replaced some fat with muscle, you'll be smaller even though you weigh more.