Why Does my Gameboy Color not work?

When i put Pokemon Yellow in and Turn it on All it shows is the Gameboy screen then goes blank.

I hate pricks.

Thanks Micha

Favorite Answer

It depends on how much times you used it because after playing Alot on it it goes bad but I suggest you buy one because nowadays a new gb color costs about 10 to 15 dollars if I knew more I would help but if you want to keep the one you have I am sure that there is a YouTube video about it though

did you try changing the batteries...

and if you did there is a thing invented in the 1990s called blowing into the cartage and trying it ..

and if that doesnt work there is something invented in the 1995 called blowing in the game boy cartage area ...

and if that doesnt work .. there is a game boy malfunction

It mess up