? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

The Host by Stephanie Meyer help?!?

I have to fill out a plot chart for this book and need help. Please give me some rising actions (in order) and some falling actions (in order) please. Also the resolution and climax would be nice- I have that I just need to double check! Thanks in advance. I have trouble with these charts.

Favorite Answer

aliens take over

alien girl has voice in her head from her "human"

decides to follow voice to desert to find people to help her

people don't trust her

they all eventually get along

alien girl falls in love yada yada yada

alien girl wants to help humans

she gets attacked by someone who doesn't trust her

yada yada yada

she tells humans a way to safely remove aliens before they go around killing more of her kind

she, too, gets removed

humans put her in another body cause they like her

happy ever after

Source(s): read it a while ago hence the yada yada yada from parts that are fuzzy to me XP