Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What zodiac does this guy sound like?

The guy:

- 5'4 - 5'6

-green eyes

-tan skin

-black hair

-big hands

-thin

-not really manly looking and looks sorta like a kid

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

WELL let's see

Most Virgo's I know have small hands, so cross that one out.

I know a Taurus with green eyes. Set that aside.

5'4 - 5'6... lets just go with Pisces. Set that aside.

Tan skin... Aries.

Young features...

My conclusion is...

Cancer.

Source(s): I have no effing clue
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

"Zodiac" means all 12 signs of the zodiac system.

Are you asking what his Sun sign might be? (the sign that Sun was in when he was born)?

Unfortunately, the chart doesn't control how a person looks. Not even the Rising Sign, which is SUPPOSED to be the part of the birthchart (not the Sun sign) that indicates physical appearance.

The problem is that I have done chart readings, face-to-face readings for over 40 years.

There's lots of stuff in astrology that "works", but describing the appearance from the birth chart is not one of them.

• Yeah, like said above, Zodiac signs are based on birthdays. Looks have nothing to do with it.

• 9 years ago

Zodiac are based on the birthday and not the looks. Research them first. It's based on personality not looks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hes a str8 up Gemini or has a very strong gemini trait. But i have seen saggs who look like that also.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

your description is based on genetics, not astrology...zodiac signs mostly deal with personality traits

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Impossible to tell

• 9 years ago

IDK

Earth sign,

either, taurus, virgo or capricorn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.