Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I try to get this guy better?

Okay so I really like one of my older brother's friends.

He is like perfect (in my eyes at least hehe)

We talk a lot when he comes over and we flirt a bit, but there is still the fine line of that he is older and my brother's friend. I don't have his number or fb and I would probably find it awkward to get his facebook or number.

But is there anyway I could possibly try and get closer to him? Or should I just leave it

my middle sister slept with one of his friends..and he didn't care..

Age difference is a probably. Brother's friend....... just leave it. You're brother will probably kill his friend for even THINKING of touching you, even if he doesn't act like he'd kill for you (as many older brothers do lol).

Source(s): Me and my big brother hate each other lol

Just be yourself. If you likes you for who you are then dont try to attempt to do anything more than be who you are. Also if he is alot older than the legal age...then I wouldnt push it.

Don't date your brother's friends, it's a recipe for disaster. This is your only warning.