Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dance Competition tips!!?

So this year I am finally starting to do competitive dance(: I was wondering what judges look for in your routine & all the basic "jazz" competition moves...

Thanks!(:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not only do they look for all that ^^ they look for passion. If you really love it, you will try your best and succeed at it.

Source(s): Competition dancer! <3 :)
  • 9 years ago

They look for lots of things! If everyone on stage is together or not, technique, facial expressions, how you perform all of the steps, transitions, emotion and if it fits the dance/song, etc. sometimes they even look at costumes for best costume awards and fun stuff like that.

Source(s): I've been a competitive dancer for 7 years<3
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

they look for your technique, your flexibility, facial expressions, musicality, charisma and your overall performance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.