Dance Competition tips!!?

So this year I am finally starting to do competitive dance(: I was wondering what judges look for in your routine & all the basic "jazz" competition moves...

Thanks!(:

Favorite Answer

Not only do they look for all that ^^ they look for passion. If you really love it, you will try your best and succeed at it.

Source(s): Competition dancer! <3 :)

They look for lots of things! If everyone on stage is together or not, technique, facial expressions, how you perform all of the steps, transitions, emotion and if it fits the dance/song, etc. sometimes they even look at costumes for best costume awards and fun stuff like that.

Source(s): I've been a competitive dancer for 7 years<3

they look for your technique, your flexibility, facial expressions, musicality, charisma and your overall performance.