Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Christian(s): How often do you hear God's voice and have a conversation with Him?

That's the question... thanks ;0)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I hear God's voice from the moment I wake up until the very moment I fall asleep but its whether I listen or not. I have a desire to always love Him in a way that I know is pleasing to Him so I am meditating on the 10 commandments because he said;

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." John 14:21

I used to converstate with Him all day long but am afraid I have been caught not doing it all the day. So I want to renew my love for Him..........it is possible to communicate with God without ceasing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If it's especially important or I had special faith in expecting an answer, then I'll hear from him. I'm just somewhat lazy in my prayer life you could say but didn't take my pastor's advice too much about not being exhausted before you pray. We just live one day at a time. Jesus said, "Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof." So, there is no reason to worry about tomorrow, but take care of the things for today. Good advice, otherwise we'd get too stressed. So whatever I need to hear today is only what the Lord tells me.

• 9 years ago

I had a stork and was in the hospital, I seemed to leave my body and was flying to a white light. Gods voice came loud and clear "GO BACK" I was instantly slammed back into my hospital bed. I made a complete recovery. This has reinforced my faith and give me something to look forward to.

Source(s): My own true story Bruce
  • 9 years ago

Constantly. I even talk to him out loud. Sometimes people catch me talking out loud and no one else is there it can kind of hard to explain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

He tells me to clean prostitutes from the streets of London.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well...Either they are insane, or lying, since he is not real.

But, I will tell you..I talk to santa a lot he is a cool guy ;)

• Coach
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Every day

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

he only talks to me when he wants the blood of virgins to be spilled. Y!A sure is a good place to find them

• 9 years ago

No. I often pray though.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

HIM ?

It's a woman,the amount of **** I'm in ,it must be a woman.

Source(s): Life
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.