Christian(s): How often do you hear God's voice and have a conversation with Him?

That's the question... thanks ;0)

Favorite Answer

I hear God's voice from the moment I wake up until the very moment I fall asleep but its whether I listen or not. I have a desire to always love Him in a way that I know is pleasing to Him so I am meditating on the 10 commandments because he said;

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." John 14:21

I used to converstate with Him all day long but am afraid I have been caught not doing it all the day. So I want to renew my love for Him..........it is possible to communicate with God without ceasing.

If it's especially important or I had special faith in expecting an answer, then I'll hear from him. I'm just somewhat lazy in my prayer life you could say but didn't take my pastor's advice too much about not being exhausted before you pray. We just live one day at a time. Jesus said, "Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof." So, there is no reason to worry about tomorrow, but take care of the things for today. Good advice, otherwise we'd get too stressed. So whatever I need to hear today is only what the Lord tells me.

I had a stork and was in the hospital, I seemed to leave my body and was flying to a white light. Gods voice came loud and clear "GO BACK" I was instantly slammed back into my hospital bed. I made a complete recovery. This has reinforced my faith and give me something to look forward to.

Source(s): My own true story Bruce

Constantly. I even talk to him out loud. Sometimes people catch me talking out loud and no one else is there it can kind of hard to explain.

He tells me to clean prostitutes from the streets of London.

Well...Either they are insane, or lying, since he is not real.

But, I will tell you..I talk to santa a lot he is a cool guy ;)

• Coach

Every day

he only talks to me when he wants the blood of virgins to be spilled. Y!A sure is a good place to find them

No. I often pray though.

HIM ?

It's a woman,the amount of **** I'm in ,it must be a woman.

Source(s): Life