What AP classes get you less years in college?

I'm starting high school soon(3 weeks) and I want to do my best.I want to be a pharmacist.I want to go to college but I don't want to have 4 years.so far I think I'm doing ok in school.I have a 3.6 GPA

Favorite Answer

All of them. World amd US History, Government, BC calculus, And maybe AP chemistry.

Though merely taking them wont get you "less time"; you have to score at least a 4 or 5 or every one of these exams. That means you cannot get more than 20% or the test incorrect.

I took AP English, AP Spanish, AP Psychology, AP U.S. History and it cut a lot of time off my education. However, with increasing tuition rates, they have made it impossible for me to take on more than 12 credits at this point so I can't graduate ahead of time like I wanted.

Regardless, any AP will help as long as the university accepts the credits. You'd have to check their website and see.

Word of warning. I basically covered almost all my Gen Eds with my AP classes. But in doing so, I also cut out a lot of different experiences. I felt rushed because then I couldn't take certain electives I wanted and what not. By trying to get so ahead, I sort of cut myself short with the whole "exploring your different options". It's you're choice though.

Good luck to you!

It fully depends on the college you go to, but either way, you'll have to complete four years of undergraduate school. Some colleges will only accept 4's or 5's on your AP exams, while some won't even accept them at all regardless (ivy league schools).