Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I increase the alcohol effects of beer?

Here's the problem. I had to share a six pack of beer with someone and I can't afford to buy more beer. I know there's ways to increase the effects of beer. Any suggestions?

BTW...I already mentioned I can't afford to get more beer so don't mention that to me please. I need homemade ways to get drunker with what I already have.

Favorite Answer

Drink on an empty stomach and drink fast.

It's okay to mix it with caffeine as long as it's not coffee, they say it's not a good idea to mix coffee and beer. But yeah, drink fast is the only way but to be honest, you're better off to just enjoy the beer slowly and not worry about getting buzzed. Getting a buzz is not important.

The only way I know how is to drink on an empty stomach. Otherwise, I just end up feeling bloated and burpey.

Drink through a straw. And I'm being totally serious, for some reason it totally messes you up.

Drink caffine and don't eat.

Source(s): Former Bartender