Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I think I'm gay or I'm gay?

How to know if I'm for sure gay? What is it to be gay?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • earl
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

being gay, is feeling sexual/romantic attraction to only members of the same sex as you.

how to know: ask ask yourself if you like only people of the same sex as you, or otherwise. if you like only people of the same sex as you, then yes, you are gay.

• 9 years ago

允许输入拉丁字符的拼音

Mainly depends on your personality , take me for examples , I am a gay But I am not a single-parent family, Mom and Dad are very love me, In many cases, take me as a girl, I consider the formation of homosexuality is very simple and the: Within + inferiority + same-sex environment + strong self-esteem = gay ,hi,boy. I'm a single, interesting good nice gay to talk to. lets talk if you wanna. I'm chill, so lets talk in private, my sn is "seekbisexual". Put this in your web browser> www.seekbisexual.com and search for me there. I'll talk to you there.

Source(s): www.seekbisexual.com
  • 9 years ago

Are you sexually attracted ONLY to the same gender that you identify as and no one else?

Do you wish to have a label for your sexual orientation?

If one or all of the above criteria fit your situation,

You might be gay.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, what makes you think you're Gay? I need more details to help you out.

Contact/email me for more advice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

"Raise your hand if your not gay".

Now is your hand raised or not? Now you know.

• 9 years ago

are you attracted to the same sex? give it a try and see if it feels right

• Ross
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i think you're gay too!!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB! lol jk <3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.