I think I'm gay or I'm gay?

How to know if I'm for sure gay? What is it to be gay?

• earl
    Favorite Answer

being gay, is feeling sexual/romantic attraction to only members of the same sex as you.

how to know: ask ask yourself if you like only people of the same sex as you, or otherwise. if you like only people of the same sex as you, then yes, you are gay.

允许输入拉丁字符的拼音

Mainly depends on your personality , take me for examples , I am a gay But I am not a single-parent family, Mom and Dad are very love me, In many cases, take me as a girl, I consider the formation of homosexuality is very simple and the: Within + inferiority + same-sex environment + strong self-esteem = gay ,hi,boy. I'm a single, interesting good nice gay to talk to. lets talk if you wanna. I'm chill, so lets talk in private, my sn is "seekbisexual". Put this in your web browser> www.seekbisexual.com and search for me there. I'll talk to you there.

Source(s): www.seekbisexual.com

Are you sexually attracted ONLY to the same gender that you identify as and no one else?

Do you wish to have a label for your sexual orientation?

If one or all of the above criteria fit your situation,

You might be gay.

Well, what makes you think you're Gay? I need more details to help you out.

Contact/email me for more advice.

"Raise your hand if your not gay".

Now is your hand raised or not? Now you know.

are you attracted to the same sex? give it a try and see if it feels right

• Ross

i think you're gay too!!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB! lol jk <3