Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you think of this demonstration of Adobe Acrobat on Obama's birth certificate?

please hold for link on demonstration and for those of you about to embarrass yourselves by saying you won't watch a youtube, you have to in order to see the demonstration

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The layers are automatically created by Quartz PDF from any scanned document. I see this all the time.

You're embarassing yourself by looking for the conclusion you want based on absolutely meaningless evidence.

I repeat: Quartz PDF creates layers for any scanned document. The existance of layers is not evidence of anything. But harping on this is evidence of mental instability.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi,

If you are searching for Adobe Acrobat you can download it for free here http://bitly.com/1p33E4V

Good Bye

• 9 years ago

"please hold for link on demonstration and for those of you about to embarrass yourselves by saying you won't watch a youtube"

Cut the ****. You are the one embarrassing yourself by harping on this birther crap.

• 9 years ago

A waste of time. You think the Republican governor of Hawaii faked Obama's birth certificate so she could authenticate it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Wow. I can't believe this.

Source(s): I can't believe people still don't believe President Obama was born in Hawaii. How dumb can you be?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.