What do you think of this demonstration of Adobe Acrobat on Obama's birth certificate?

please hold for link on demonstration and for those of you about to embarrass yourselves by saying you won't watch a youtube, you have to in order to see the demonstration

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The layers are automatically created by Quartz PDF from any scanned document. I see this all the time.

You're embarassing yourself by looking for the conclusion you want based on absolutely meaningless evidence.

I repeat: Quartz PDF creates layers for any scanned document. The existance of layers is not evidence of anything. But harping on this is evidence of mental instability.

Hi,

If you are searching for Adobe Acrobat you can download it for free here http://bitly.com/1p33E4V

Good Bye

"please hold for link on demonstration and for those of you about to embarrass yourselves by saying you won't watch a youtube"

Cut the ****. You are the one embarrassing yourself by harping on this birther crap.

A waste of time. You think the Republican governor of Hawaii faked Obama's birth certificate so she could authenticate it?

• ?

Wow. I can't believe this.

Source(s): I can't believe people still don't believe President Obama was born in Hawaii. How dumb can you be?