Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastUnited Arab Emirates · 9 years ago

can a 17 year old female with a canadian passport travel to dubai alone ?

i am planning a visit to my aunt who just recently moved to dubai , im planning on going soon but i've heard that a young girl may not go in the country traveling alone . Is this true? is there anyway i can go there without any trouble of entering and my aunt will be picking me up from the airport is there anything she has to do?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Being 17 years old means you can fly unaccompanied. 1st problem solved.

As a Canadian citizen you can apply for a visa through Emirates or the Embassy easily. 2nd prblem sloved.

Your aunt doesn't have anything else to do than picking you up.

You just need a ticket and a visa to visit you aunt. That simple.

Enjoy.

Source(s): me, UAE

Mumbai is secure as the different Metro interior the international. Like in the different great city interior the international, in case you at the instant are not careful, mishap might ensue. hence, in case you have an determination, it somewhat is clever to take some one with you. yet once you do not have an determination, in simple terms bypass and be secure, and be careful, save your eyes open and don't try lot of adventures, don't think strangers, do no longer wander around late nights, take taxi from inn etc, in simple terms difficulty-unfastened cautions, no longer the rest.

• WOrD

If you got a visa what is the problem? Have a good trip. If anybody asks tell them your aunt is waiting for you. The immigration officer might ask where are you staying that's all.

Ofcourse you can, I flew to Dubai at age 13.There wasnt a problem.

no issues, but make sure you get a visa prior to arrival. Cheers.