Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Hanging out with a girl? (I'm a guy, using a friends account)? 10 points, answer yours?

We hung out a few weeks ago, just me and her, and we had an awesome time! A couple weeks ago or close to that she asked me to hang out w/ her friends (I couldnt go). I then asked her to hang out again a week ago with a group of friends and we will this Wednesday.

SO MY QUESTION. IS.....

Am I doing this right meaning is this the way to become closer and better friends over time? Should I continue to alternate between alone and groups?

Any other "advice" would be helpful. Thank you for your input!

Favorite Answer

As long as she knows you only want to be friends with her friends, I don't see why it would be a problem. Do make sure you spend plenty of alone time with her though.

Ahaha! Hi jenny how are you?! LOL, you're doing good dude. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll win the girl very soon. Make sure she's not already interested in anyone else or something. Don't wanna go too far only to be heartbroken.

i think you should be alone sometimes! but not every single time you hangout just like every three times you go out with a group hangout one time alone but first you should be friends and then ask her out hope i helped! answer mine? PLEASEEE! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai2oG...

• Dave S

alternate....