help with figuring out my 32'' LCD please?

I have a Emerson 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV and am having trouble using my wii or laptop (via hdmi) or even dvd player. They hook up to my lg 32' lcd and play but won't with my emerson. The tv won't recognize that they are hooked up to the tv no matter what "source" I have it under. I don't have cable but when I did, I would have to connect the wii or dvd player to the cable box to get it to work. Now that I don't have that box, nothing will directly work through the tv even though it says it will and it has places for it to. PLEASE HELP!

The dvd cords are yellow red and white and same with the wii. How can i get even the hdmi cord to make my computer pop up on the screen?

I got hdmi to work with video but not audio I guess I wasn't hooking things up right. How do I now get audio with the video with the HDMI ?

Favorite Answer

Did you configure your laptop to output the video and audio via the HDMI cable? You also need to select the source input you connect the HDMI cable to on the tv. As for the other there should be a connection for the composite cable (Red and White for the audio and Yellow for the Video). You should also select the source you connected it on the tv. Those bargain price tv are not very reliable at all. Some older tv had problems with HDMI connection. If you read yahoo questions all the time, you will notice that 95% of tv problems comes from those bargain price tv. Hope this will help you out.

Pixel determination and assessment Ratio and reaction situations are sturdy indications of overall performance. Connectivity is likewise substantial extra moderen DVD gamers are using HDMI connectivity yet additionally universal use no of scarts RGB Scart etc even VGA pc enter to apply as a computer screen. To be honest the main suitable element to do is shortlist some using the information and cost. Then bypass and notice them take a number of your individual stuff to view DVD Video, stuff that stretches their overall performance something very darkish, something colorful, something vibrant. Take some time a great number of the sturdy ones are expensive. i got here across Samsungs 32" The vibrant black one (LR32BDX or something simlar) and Sony's Bravia to be the two very sturdy. The Sony has a tendency to fee a splash extra and so it have been given the axed as i could no longer see any distinction and didnt seem as sturdy.

Toshiba 32C120U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV is absolutely the best for the price! I played the digital possibilities on the remote for further Top Viewing and Fun! It is what it says it is! And, Amazon.com is also Tops in Customer Service and Delivery is on the Money! Thanks a million.

vdfsgdsf