Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How should a boy dress in middle school in order to attract girls?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't go "ghetto" or baggy pants!! Girls hate when guys underwear are showing more than an inch due to their loose pants hanging down. Gray or certain colored skinny jeans with a grafic tee or regular jeans and a polo shirt. Any pair of sneakers are good.

But seriously don't dress out of your comfort zone, and don't dress and differently than your personality. Girls hate fakes so just dress/be yourself!

Hope this helps :)

Source(s): A (now high school) teen girl
  • 9 years ago

Really, it doesn't matter as much as it might in High School. I'm a 17 year old girl, entering my senior year of High School, and we wear uniforms. I've been in schools where you don't have to wear uniforms too, soo..

Honestly, in middle school, some jeans (boot cut), and an AERO shirt was nice. In high school, a lot of the guys wear khaki cargo shorts, and whatever shirt. It's easy, simple, and always looks nice on boys ;)

Watch what other guys are wearing, and slightly get a hint off that. It's very easy. It's not really how you're dressed, but how you act, an your self confidence. ..Or atleast, thats how it in high school.

Goodluck :)

Source(s): Im a Senior in high school. And a girl lol
  • 9 years ago

Dress like a normal kid, don't wear snapbacks, don't wear skinny jeans, don't wear Gshock watches, don't dress like a ******. Have a good personality and wear a good pair of Jordan and swagged out Polo, a couple fitted hats and you'll be in bro.

• 9 years ago

Wear A snapback ok. Has To Be A Basketball kind. Wear a red shirt. (also the snapback has to be red also , like miami heat or something) Also Wear some black shorts. Laslty wear some black or gray jordans

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Kids are growing up way to fast. A boy needs to focus on his school work

• 9 years ago

depending. if uniforms, wear just uniforms, but where kind of tight shirts to show of your physique, and regular pants.

if not uniformed, wear some type of clothing with tight shirt, to show off features, jeans or shorts, depending on what type, and nice shoes.

brand name stuff though. only good brand name

like:

aeropostale

hollister

a&b

jordan

nike

adidas

vans

it all depends on how you act (swag) and your looks overall and what crowd your going for.

• 9 years ago

well if i were you i would just dress the way you want, wear what you feel most confortable wearing because if you feel confortable people will see that and like you for you not for the clothes on your back.

Source(s): being in middle school for 3 years and just starting high school lol
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

dude your like 12 wait till high school

• 9 years ago

it isn't how you dress it's how you act.

watch this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxbTHKQm00g

good luck!

• 9 years ago

just like sporty i guess be like masculinee like idk just wear anything but dont were like gay polos on regular days and on picture day do not wear a suit! its GAYYYYYY!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.