Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I get rid of One Direction?

Recently I found myself watching one direction videos and listening to music NON STOP and I cant stop like i am literally addicted to them and there music is amazing, i hate saying this but it ruining my life i think about them all the time and I dont want too, I want a direction free life, I need to stop with this. Any suggestions on how to get them out of my head and forget about them, I really hate saying this but i need away from me it feels like drug i cant stop listening to them and watching them and thinking about them. Please helpp!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you don't need to!! if you are really their fan, than you shouldn;t be thinking that it's ruining your life. there are millions of directioner, including me, and they are just perfectly doing fine. if you think that you are not really a fan, then you'll probably just forget about them. But it seems you are a major directioner and don't feel ashamed. this probably seems cheesy, but you don;t have to get rid of them!! trust me, just maybe spend less time watching their videos, listening to their songs, etc.

Source(s): DIRECTIONER
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lol. I went through a phase like this for about a week. I found that after a while their songs got really boring to listen to because I listened to them too much. Haha. Don't worry. It will fade out soon.

• 9 years ago

How to get rid of One Direction in four easy steps:

1. Find out where their next concert is.

2. Attend concert.

3. Shoot them.

4. Ta-da! No more One Direction!

Source(s): Experience
  • You'll get over it. They're just a fad, and will eventually not be popular anymore. Don't worry though. So many other girls are obsessed too, so you're not the only one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

just try listening to other music genres and musicians. metal, punk, hip-hop, maybe?

Source(s): you
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.