How do I get rid of One Direction?

Recently I found myself watching one direction videos and listening to music NON STOP and I cant stop like i am literally addicted to them and there music is amazing, i hate saying this but it ruining my life i think about them all the time and I dont want too, I want a direction free life, I need to stop with this. Any suggestions on how to get them out of my head and forget about them, I really hate saying this but i need away from me it feels like drug i cant stop listening to them and watching them and thinking about them. Please helpp!

Favorite Answer

you don't need to!! if you are really their fan, than you shouldn;t be thinking that it's ruining your life. there are millions of directioner, including me, and they are just perfectly doing fine. if you think that you are not really a fan, then you'll probably just forget about them. But it seems you are a major directioner and don't feel ashamed. this probably seems cheesy, but you don;t have to get rid of them!! trust me, just maybe spend less time watching their videos, listening to their songs, etc.

Source(s): DIRECTIONER

Lol. I went through a phase like this for about a week. I found that after a while their songs got really boring to listen to because I listened to them too much. Haha. Don't worry. It will fade out soon.

How to get rid of One Direction in four easy steps:

1. Find out where their next concert is.

2. Attend concert.

3. Shoot them.

4. Ta-da! No more One Direction!

Source(s): Experience
  • You'll get over it. They're just a fad, and will eventually not be popular anymore. Don't worry though. So many other girls are obsessed too, so you're not the only one.

• ?

just try listening to other music genres and musicians. metal, punk, hip-hop, maybe?

Source(s): you