Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Is the Dead Frontier Server Down? July 16-17 2012?

I have tried to log in for the past 20 min. but when i type the URL it sends me to bing and when I access It through google it won't even load the page. I tried to access the webpage through my iPod but it says the server is failing to respond please if someone I experiencing the same problems answer me, and btw I live in England ATM if that has any relevance. :(

WHY FRONTIER WHY!???

I was in the inner city about 5 hours ago shooting Zs with Vulcan GA and the whole server froze up.

....down ever since. This could take a while. Neil probably isn't even aware of the problems yet. lol.

I'm near Eagle River, WI

I am on the east coast and it has been down for almost 4 hours. I was grinding in the city when it happened. All that ghost ammo will go to waste .

Bullzeyez ☻

One good thing might come out of this. Maybe Admin will have another 2x exp day !

*Clears throat* Earlier i talked to a df Admin about this situation, apparently, their were hackers on the server attempting to...well hack, there for Df shut the servers down to make sure the hackers could not steal information, assuming that df is ip banning the hackers ((who are apparently from England)).. The server should be back up in 1-2 days, add Sephirothj687 on df when it's back up :) thanks in advance

Source(s): Dead Frontier Administrator on steam

I also cant log in, it's kind of weird that they don't put a sign on the site with some information, unprofessional to leave the players out of the blue.

Source(s): deadfrontier.com

I live on the other side of the united states, in virginia, And its not working :c.. And i got my gm just an hour before it did this. It has been down for hours and it keeps saying this:

Sorry, we can't find "www.deadfrontier.com". Please check the spelling of the web address.

DEADFRONTIER, Y U DO THIS TO US D:

I dont know if it is still being fixed or what because I just tried it also and it is still not working. I live in california so its no relevance.

It's my fault. I used exp boost just before it went down. Can't stop getting screwed by zombies. I'm in Chicago by the lake.

***packing sheet! LOL

am always eager to go home early from work just to play this game, killing the undead is my bloody hobby...would someone fix this please! incomplete is my day without playing this very nice ***packing awesome game.

~Philippines

its been down for me since about 5pm central time and all it says is " welcome to nginx! " which makes me wonder why it taken this long to update - speed dials

Texas is where im at to

Yeah it is definitely down. And it isn't the normal maintenance as far as I know because it would say so if it was :o

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: I'm in NYC.

~Belowme