?
? asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Do you agree with Eve is AJ Lee a B**ch?

• Favorite Answer

I am SO sick of WWE disrespecting women by making them act like this toward each other. That's all they can think of. Call her a bish, call her a ho, blah blah. Be creative fcktards.

YASSSSSSSSS TO THE KID! THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE SECTION! YES, 100% CORRECT! I never thought guys would think no ****, no *** is hot.

No,I don't.If AJ is that,so is Eve because did she forget that she cheated on Zack Ryder.

Aj is a skinny dweeb... When she takes a deep breathe u can see her ribs... And guys think that's hot?.... She's got a bigg head and tiny body.. She looks like a horse... Get this stupid alien looking retard off my tv screen

Source(s): @ king curtis .... Finally another fellow user who agrees.. I'm sick of seeing this section flooded with pointless questions about this stupid storyline about tht wannabe diva... Only the little kids thumbed me down

Yes. But, Eve is a b*tch, too.

I agree with what kid is saying, I want that imbecile off my television

she is a sexy one though