Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5
? asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Do you agree with Eve is AJ Lee a B**ch?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I am SO sick of WWE disrespecting women by making them act like this toward each other. That's all they can think of. Call her a bish, call her a ho, blah blah. Be creative fcktards.

YASSSSSSSSS TO THE KID! THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE SECTION! YES, 100% CORRECT! I never thought guys would think no ****, no *** is hot.

• 9 years ago

No,I don't.If AJ is that,so is Eve because did she forget that she cheated on Zack Ryder.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Aj is a skinny dweeb... When she takes a deep breathe u can see her ribs... And guys think that's hot?.... She's got a bigg head and tiny body.. She looks like a horse... Get this stupid alien looking retard off my tv screen

Source(s): @ king curtis .... Finally another fellow user who agrees.. I'm sick of seeing this section flooded with pointless questions about this stupid storyline about tht wannabe diva... Only the little kids thumbed me down
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. But, Eve is a b*tch, too.

• 9 years ago

I agree with what kid is saying, I want that imbecile off my television

• 9 years ago

she is a sexy one though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.