do you ever get the feeling dan schneider doesn't like ariana grande?

i mean theres been 1-2-3-4 episodes where she had NO lines because her charecter was sick or just plain didn't say anything, i think dan schneider is mad that ariana has used victorious as a platform to launch her own career while she's still on HIS show..... and who can blame him?

Favorite Answer

No, actually, sometimes it feels like he "prefers" her.. she's in lots of videos, her character sometimes gets "exaggerated" or something, and Dan Schneider, I think, promotes her music more than that of, for example, Jennette or Victoria.. but IDK, that was a while ago.

Also, she's the only character who wears false lashes. Haha xD

http://tweetwood.com/conversation/DanWarp/ArianaGr...

no never felt that, but then again I don't really watch it like that. I know that her character says ridiculously stupid things, thich is what I thought was why this would be asked.