Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

American Girls, Do you have a preppy voice?

just wondering, if so where are you from?

A preppy voice you sound like a 13 year old girl when your 23 and you say omg, like, mkay, wonderful etc.

Favorite Answer

lol no. I'm from Alabama, but I sound like a normal person. no accent. medium pitch (perhaps a little deeper at times). mashed potatoes.

Not a girl, but on behalf of every girl on here, what the hell is a preppy voice? Haha

• layhew

Hollister, Pacsun, Abercrombie, American Eagle; they many times DO positioned on makeup, yet unlike too plenty. some could be realllly staggering, and a few could be snobby. in spite of the undeniable fact that it doesnt advise that each physique preps are snobby. maximum are certainly incredibly staggering. Uhm, in case you have watched the hills; they form of talk like whitney haha.

I tend to do this thing where when a valley girl talks to me i get the same accent or if someone from the south talks to me i end up with a Southern accent.

No.

But I do talk very softly/quiet and supposedly my voice tone is

child like...

It's worse when I talk over the phone. I've had strangers

that called ask me if "a parent is home"...

• No but I know a few people like that. I live in California.

Yes I do. I'm from New Hampshire

Valley girls...

Not really :P

no >__>