Some celebrities that live in Georgia?

Especially within an hour of Springfield, Georgia (it's a really tiny town, if you know where Rincon is it's near that). But pretty much anywhere. Or if anyone from The Hunger Games lives in Georgia, I know Ethan Jamieson lives in North Carolina but that's probably the closest person to me xD

Favorite Answer

I'm not quite sure what celebrities live in Springfield, Georgia. Majority of the celebrities that live in Georgia live in Atlanta, Georgia which is celebrities such as Usher, Ying Yang Twins, P. Diddy, Dakota Fanning, John Mayer, Jane Fonda, Young Jeezy, Cee-Lo Green, Young Joc, Ludacris, T-Pain and more.