help with a tattoo problem?

ok i have been getting tattoos for a couple years now never had a problem with my body not taking the ink. always used the same brand of ink. well i went today to get a half sleeve finished and for some reason the color would stay in some spots but not other he used cobalt blue we tryed different shades and even different colors. again i have been getting the same ink brand for 2 years and never had a problem before my artist have never had this problem we tryed many things changed the needle the gun even changed his technique different speeds everything and could not get it to stay. really need help im going back wensday to try to work it again.

I think the problem is with the skin. Is there any scar on that part like old burns or something like that? If every thing is okay before and tried every thing when it didn't work and still no success, try consulting a dermatologist. Maybe it's the skin that is rejecting the ink. I experienced the same problem on my shoulder, it's suppose to be BLACK but the result is light black or dark blue. Tried different ink brand and repeated the pattern four times already but still not SOLID BLACK until now.