Girlfriend wants Topless Massage from Co-Worker?

My girlfriend just texted me that a guy (coworker) who is studying to be a massage therapist plans to come over to her place after work today to give her a massage. And BTW she will be topless.

I'm about to text her telling her absolutely 100% no way, but I just thought I'd solicit some opinions to make sure I'm being completely rationale and not overly controlling.

I thought it good to add that due to work and distance, I wouldn't be able to be there at the time of the planned massage.

Oh ho ho ho h oh hoh ho

She's all over him dog. A massage always leads to other physical pleasurings. Consider her lost. She has no control anyways. But if youre patient and arrogant then let her have fun. Just tell her you'd rather her not enjoy herself with a concieded lady's man. He gonna be poor as a massuse anyways. It's her lost when he pleases other women behind her back someday, if you lose her to him. You know he got in that business for the reason of getting fast free pushy. Girls give sex after a massage.

Just let her have fun! Even us girls have to let stress out and get a massage here and there. It's also helping the guy get better at massages.

EDIT: Wow, people. Just wow. You know this is the real world, not porno. Stop thinking like it is.

• Miss

It's just a massage and it's normal to be topless sometimes. He's studying and she's getting what I have to pay fifty dollars per hour for...for free! If it bothers you that much, be present while she gets it done.

• ?

Just tell her you want a massage also and if she says you cant come over to get one also it means she is going to let her coworker f*ck the sh*t out of her p*ssy and then t*ttyf*ck her when she takes her top off.

Go to her house while the guy goes to protect her

no you're right. Go to her house while he's there. Hopefully hes gay.

Just be there with her

its normal as long as he doesnt see her boobs dont worry

say yes and she will have fun

Source(s): bro before hores

no way... no