Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

really uncomfortable with sex. i'm a virgin?

my boyfriend and i are probably going to be having sex soon and he's never seen me naked. he once told me he was "so excited to see me with nothing on" but i'm nervous. i'm only an A, and he thinks i'm a C or B! i never told him i was, he asked me the other day "you're a C right?" and i said "no.." and he said "oh, then you're a b. that's okay, at least it's not an A, that'd suck." i didn't say anything. so now he's expecting me to have bigger boobs than i actually do! and the reason he thinks they're bigger is because i wear push-up bras.. i'm very insecure about my boobs. always have been. i'm really comfortable around him and he's a really really nice guy so i know he wont really care that much but i'm afraid he's going to be disappointed and ugh. also, i'm really insecure about my butt as well. it's an okay size, it's not big but it's not tinnnny either. it's still small but it's a weird butt thought. it's not like an attractive butt.. it almost looks like a guys'.. and i don't want him to see it. what can make me feel better about my insecurities? i know it's more of me getting over it but idk. i just feel really shitty about all of this. any experience with this?

i'm not uncomfortable with sex, i'm uncomfortable with my body.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like your too young to be having sex. Your breast can grow until your in your mid 20's.

Im guessing you are young? a lot of young women fear the way they look but in reality they shouldn't. When you are young and especially if you are on the thin side then no matter the size of your boobs you are going to look good! Once you get naked in front of him he won't even notice your boobs are smaller then he thought- he will just be thinking "boobs!" and that is all- he won't have time to be disappointed as he will have an attractive young naked women in front of him which lets be honest is nothing to be disappointed about!.

If you are feeling insecure maybe go out and buy a nice set of undies and bras something that makes you feel sexy, something that is going to distract you from thinking about what your boyfriend might be thinking. Trust me though even though his comment was unfortunate about your bra size he isn't even going to notice- Guys also have no idea what a real bra size is so he will probably think you are a B..

I am a size 14, my boobs and butt are big but so is my tummy and thighs and my man still loves the way i look- even though i find myself disgusting. Men don't care as much as the media make them out to look like they do- yes they will look at big boobs and large butts and thin waists but if your guy didn't love the way you look then he wouldn't be with you in the first place.

If you want to make yourself feel more confident then start doing lunges they will shape and tone your butt so it looks the best it can :)

First, I'm going to venture to say that you probably aren't ready to have sex if you're afraid of him seeing you naked. Losing your virginity is as big a deal as you make it, but no matter what it is a vulnerable, emotional event. It's scary to literally open yourself up to someone, and let them see and touch all of you. If you're afraid that he won't like what he sees: just wait, girl. I'm sure he knows you're gorgeous, but I think you should wait until you KNOW he knows you're gorgeous. When you show him all of you, you want to feel confident and loved.

However, if you truly think you're ready, think of it this way... Chances are, he doesn't really know what the various cup sizes look like outside of a bra, so I wouldn't worry about that. But if you're still self-conscious, keep your bra on. There's no rule saying that you must be 100% naked. And about your butt? All butts look funny! They're just weird! He probably won't even spend much time staring at it, especially the first time.

Don't have sex. Sex is for......married people.

OKaY , but seriously it doesn't sound like you're ready , you sound young so even more reason as to why you should just avoid engaging into sexual activity . Not worth the risk , dude.

Be blunt. Tell him You're not comfortable with it yet. If he really likes You, he'll understand and will respect your decision to wait