Tequan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Do guys ever actually have conversation with each other?

Or do they say very little to each other?

When ever I try to make a conversation with a guy it doesn't last long really...

I only see guys making conversation if it is about sports, or they are just joking/messing around, which I suck at...and I am not interested in sports....

I never really made friends with guys, not even girls, but the girls I have made friends with I wasn't even trying because they weren't someone I saw myself really getting to know until we started hanging out and talking more and getting close.

With guys I try to talk and make conversation but it doesn't everrrr work. It's just kind of...boring and plain and it just feels hard to make conversation.

The thing that sucks is I have a reputation of being shy and quiet, so if it gets to an awkward silence, they blame it on me even though they didn't try because I am the shy, quiet, awkward kid...so it's always my job to break it.

This is with all guys I talk to, I actually want to have an open, talkative relationship, but it neverr happens...

What should I do?

What am I doing wrong?

Do I stick to one person to much instead of moving on?

Why is it that I always feel nervous and awkward.

Especially after I made friends...or at least I think I did, I end up still feeling like I have to entertain them or make the conversation to try to be their friend even though we are already friends, and this is with all guys. I always get nervous to talk to them, and I don't know why. I always get hesitant...and it just sucks...

Also I am a guy, and I am just saying because a lot of people answer this question as if I am a girl, but it's different for girls because guys are more interested in talking to girls.

• Naguru
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

Source(s): own

Yes usually about girls and **** like that but sometimes best buds can give some good advise but most of the time they take there advise from a girl

• layhew

-as quickly as each few years or so. :) So in case you incredibly need to strike up a verbal substitute with somebody ( YOUR velocity ); then detect a Shy female who shares YOUR interests- and give up irritating approximately there being something "incorrect" with the type you're... -because of the fact have self assurance Me, -there isn't any longer !! :)

find common ground with your peers...same interest..hobbies...etc..open yourself up to new ideas...try things youv'e never done before...be bold

Guys just fart a lot. so you must learn to fart a lot

No, we don't.

We are are plain stupid,

and you women are super

intelligent!

Source(s): Sarcasm!