Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tequan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Do guys ever actually have conversation with each other?

Or do they say very little to each other?

When ever I try to make a conversation with a guy it doesn't last long really...

I only see guys making conversation if it is about sports, or they are just joking/messing around, which I suck at...and I am not interested in sports....

I never really made friends with guys, not even girls, but the girls I have made friends with I wasn't even trying because they weren't someone I saw myself really getting to know until we started hanging out and talking more and getting close.

With guys I try to talk and make conversation but it doesn't everrrr work. It's just kind of...boring and plain and it just feels hard to make conversation.

The thing that sucks is I have a reputation of being shy and quiet, so if it gets to an awkward silence, they blame it on me even though they didn't try because I am the shy, quiet, awkward kid...so it's always my job to break it.

This is with all guys I talk to, I actually want to have an open, talkative relationship, but it neverr happens...

What should I do?

What am I doing wrong?

Do I stick to one person to much instead of moving on?

Why is it that I always feel nervous and awkward.

Especially after I made friends...or at least I think I did, I end up still feeling like I have to entertain them or make the conversation to try to be their friend even though we are already friends, and this is with all guys. I always get nervous to talk to them, and I don't know why. I always get hesitant...and it just sucks...

Also I am a guy, and I am just saying because a lot of people answer this question as if I am a girl, but it's different for girls because guys are more interested in talking to girls.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

Source(s): own
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes usually about girls and **** like that but sometimes best buds can give some good advise but most of the time they take there advise from a girl

• layhew
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

-as quickly as each few years or so. :) So in case you incredibly need to strike up a verbal substitute with somebody ( YOUR velocity ); then detect a Shy female who shares YOUR interests- and give up irritating approximately there being something "incorrect" with the type you're... -because of the fact have self assurance Me, -there isn't any longer !! :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

find common ground with your peers...same interest..hobbies...etc..open yourself up to new ideas...try things youv'e never done before...be bold

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Guys just fart a lot. so you must learn to fart a lot

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, we don't.

We are are plain stupid,

and you women are super

intelligent!

Source(s): Sarcasm!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.