Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My dad and bro say if I cheat on my next boyfriend like I did to my ex fiance, my boyfriend would kill me?

Is it best that I run, especially if he gets violent with me for cheating on him, and ignore what my dad and brother say?

@ozone_43-And they also forbid me to have guy friends while I'm in a steady relationship and avoid activities that involve other guys as well.

@Kennedy-I like cheating on guys a lot because it's makes me look feminine and attractive and guys go crazy and get jealous and I like that because it shows they're manly.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

no it doesn't makes me look feminine and attractive it make you look like a slut whore and no it doest don't get guys crazy or jealous it just hurts them and odd are your paps and bro said that because to make your small brain think before it cheats hope some 1 cheat on u

Source(s): so not going to get best answer

Discover how to get your ex back with simple text message: http://getyourexback.checkhere.info/

Many girls break up with their significant others, is because they need time to figure things out. Don't take it personally, if you want her back, you have to show her you can help her. If you love her then you'll let her go, that's it. Not everybody who you date in high school you end up staying with, the chances are extremely unlikely. So if she doesn't want to, then you need to let her go.

Not true but why are u cheatimg thats wrong think about if they were cheating on you i dislike people like you

Maybe it would be best not to cheat.

HAHAHAHAH, perhaps you should get a grip. or they could buy you a chastity belt.